Wednesday 13 January 2010

Star Trek (2009)

I watched this film this afternoon with my mum and dad, my mum will only watch proper films- ie not big blockbusters crammed with special effects and aliens... But she really enjoyed this for the same reason I think everyone would enjoy it. You're just waiting to see another perfectly cast actor appear to reinvent or recreate a classic familiar character.
They all did brilliantly.
I can't see sequels being successful at all though, because we already know what happened next.

2 comments:

  1. Well I guess they can say that something completely different happened next... that's the handy thing about creating a different timeline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pah! I don't care about them! The success of the film was based on nerdy excitement at seeing different actors! They've got everyone now so it's over.

    ReplyDelete