Friday 11 February 2011

Never Let Me Go (2011)

Pointlessly I went to see the depressing Never Let Me Go, I say pointlessly because it was to give Roger and Anna some alone time in the flat, but the only showing was at 6pm so when I got back they still hadn't even had dinner, so they had to put up with me then sitting in the living room doing my work for a couple of hours and I had to put up with feeling like crap!
The thing is, I knew it would be horrifically depressing! I knew there would be no happy ending, because there just wouldn't! They had a purpose! They fulfilled it! This isn't America! This isn't The Island! Anyway, I waited for something unexpected to happen, but nothing did, they lived for a bit and then they died, the end. If you've seen the trailer you've seen the film. I don't like Carey Mulligan, I don't think Keira's ever any good and I didn't like Andrew Garfield, I just kept thinking; he is going to be such a weird shaped Spider-man.

No comments:

Post a Comment