Saturday 13 July 2013

Burt Wonderstone (2013)

Paul fixed my computer while I was allowed to eat crisps and watch one of his billion movies, he picked this one out. OH MY GOD. I remember seeing the poster and shuddering, it looked awful, Steve Carrell, Jim Carrey and Steve Buscemi all looking horrendously photoshopped… Paul said after I'd been enjoying it thoroughly for fifteen minutes "It was totally panned but me and Pippa have watched it four times, it's great!" He was right it was great, it was REALLY enjoyable, I was so surprised!! I can't wait to own a copy and make my dad watch it. My favourite bit was when Alan Arkin, retired classic magician saw Jim Carrey's rubbish "street-magic" (I think he was puking up sweets like a human pinata) and said "This isn't magic! It's some kind of terrible crap!" 
I've been saying that all week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment