Saturday 23 May 2009

Weekend at Bernie's (1989)

Lauren made me watch it. I thought it was good.
Well... crap. But perfect for our holiday- which was good!
I've watched loads in the last few weeks but I've been so busy entertaining and being entertained that I haven't had time to review! Other films introduced to me on Lauren and Amy's Caravan Holiday were: Orgazmo (1997), Basketball (1998), Delicatessen (1991), Mirrormask (2005). Lauren lent me the new Brideshead (2008) (Brideshead Revisited Revisited) but I haven't watched it yet.
Sarah came to visit for the Haworth 1940s Weekend and we watched BBC drama North and South (2004), by golly was Richard Armitage ever gorgeous, I mean, he still is, but now it is wasted in trash such as Robin Hood (saturdays) and hideous afternoon plays... Australia (2008) was also seen and it was super-appalling. Alison stopped over and we watched favourite Anton Walbrook slip in and out of being dubbed in French sex-classic La Ronde (1950). I will review that later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment