Thursday 17 March 2011

Greg Davies: Firing Cheeseballs at a Dog (York Grand)

And now back to the present day. Last night Anna, Lauren and I saw Greg of We are Klang (or Mr Gilbert from the Inbetweeners) do his stand-up show. I found it so enjoyable that in between my painful laughter I couldn't help wishing that my parents were there to enjoy it as well. Greg confesses he is a worrier and that he can't go through any normal experience without fretting about who might die, the stories in his show are the few moments where he has felt none of this worry, only joy and hilarity. Lauren said she felt the ending was a disappointment but I found it consistently brill and all the more enjoyable seeing that Greg was laughing so much himself.
I recommend to everyone. If Greg comes near you, see his show.

No comments:

Post a Comment