Thursday 22 November 2012

Prometheus (2012)


Day out with Rob and Lisa, ended with a terrible film which I say is terrible because I think that's the concensus. BUT, now call me a tiny fool if you must but I went into the film NOT KNOWING it was part of the Alien franchise so when all the Alien-type-things started happening I was thinking, 'hm, that's a bit like in Alien...' and when I thought I was the only person in the audience to figure out it was an Alien prequel I felt pretty damn pleased with myself! People are right, ignorance is bliss, I really enjoyed Prometheus! Even all the awful stupid plot holes! I will admit though, the first ten minutes with David dying his hair and watching old movies and playing basketball, those were undoubtedly the best bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment